Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Secondary weapon for my Bow wielding Nightblade Shadow

ajguy711b14_ESO
Just hit 15 and I'm at a loss as to what secondary weapon I should go for. As a dark elf, dual wielding seems to make the most sense. I just figured I'd get some input.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a dual wielding nightblade dark elf and it is AWESOME fun (I'll be picking up bow when I get higher as my secondary).

The teleport to enemy skill is a great starter. You can see the link to my char layout in ESOHead in my sig.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • DeathJustifier
    DeathJustifier
    Soul Shriven
    Any suggestion for a bow nightblade, dark elf?