The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

dropped out of instance before completion

septvestige
septvestige
✭✭
How could that happen that you finish the dungeon quest and auto teleported out before completing it because your group disbanded after killing boss? They needed the kill for the daily pledge but that's very rude. Guys please don't do this! And ZOS please don't allow this to happen!
You miss the lol button? It has been taken away for a reason. And the reason is how people used it for bash others who didn't share their opinion.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I take it you were doing the quest as well as the pledge?

Usually a good idea to let them know so they don't disband at the end. The courtesy thing to do is to pass leadership to you while another at least remains grouped.

It's kind of a BS mechanic anyway - if you've cleared out the bosses, you should be free to wander as long as you like, even if you are no longer grouped.

What are you going to do, honestly, beat the already beaten dungeon more?

The good news is, you can still pick up the quest (and get your skillpoint) the next time. If you get the vibe that the group you are in doesn't want to linger, then find another group.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • septvestige
    septvestige
    ✭✭
    I met agian with at least one of the guys I did that dungeon. I asked before starting please don't disband let me finish etc and one of them told me he was one from that group. Obviously I didn't want to continue with that group anymore. I even ignored him (mute). I am too old to hang out with this type of guys. When I'm playing I don't need this.

The problem is this useless group finder grouped me up with this guy at least two other occasions. This shouldn't happen.

I managed to finish the quest with a decent group after I asked them not to disband before quest completion. The reason to opened this discussion to give a word this system sucks if these can happen.
    You miss the lol button? It has been taken away for a reason. And the reason is how people used it for bash others who didn't share their opinion.