Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lf Werewolf bite willing to pay!

Ronin_Dire_Wolf
Ronin_Dire_Wolf
Soul Shriven
10K gold cause thats all i got.
  • Ronin_Dire_Wolf
    Ronin_Dire_Wolf
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention on xbox one north american server for Ebonheart pact.
  • Ronin_Dire_Wolf
    Ronin_Dire_Wolf
    Soul Shriven
    only going to be on bit longer. If interested message me on xbox GT= Ronin Dire Wolf. If im not on message me anyway and we will set up and meet.
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    If you know someone who is a vamp and can get them to bite me I can guarantee you a wolf bite. My friends are just recharging.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We don’t allow trading threads on the forums. However, there's a very active thread for requesting or offering free bites here. Make sure to include your system, megaserver, and alliance!
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.