Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trading - PS4

GoodFella146
GoodFella146
✭✭✭✭✭
Since it's literally impossible to trade with random players in this game for several various reasons (most lack of intelligence though I suspect), I was hoping to meet some people on here that would be interested in trading.

I am focusing on leveling up all trades, so I need LOTS of different kinds of items.

For example, maybe you have lots of apples, bananas, seaweed that you don't need? Maybe I can trade you a stack of stuff you do need.

Things I need:
- any alchemy reagents, runes, or pieces of food
- weapons that have either the precise or defending trait
- armor that has the divine trait, infused trait, reinforced trait, or impenetrable trait
- recipes, wood elf crafting style book

Things I can easily generate in return:
-potions, crafted weapons/armor, gold

If you need other things just let me know. Shoot me a message on PSN, I'm GoodFella146.

Hopefully this thread doesn't bomb like all my attempts to trade with players in game.........
This discussion has been closed.