Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Monkeys - White Meat

AddiTech89
Ok, sorry & i know people have discussed this before but everyone kept ***
on the threads and gave no real info (that i have found). I've only been playing since June 9th,
but does anyone know where i can farm White Meat? I'm trying to level up my Provisioning
& White Meat is the only thing I can cook with as of now. I'm Ebonheart Faction so I can't make it
to the other faction starting area (Monkeys Rest). Any info would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!
ETX STUNNA - 903
  • AddiTech89
    INFO UPDATE: Incase anyone in the Ebonheart Faction isn't sure where
    to find white meat besides crates and etc, i'm in Shadowfen killing the small
    Pony Guars and every now & then they drop (2) White Meat.

If anyone has any other helpful info, please feel free to share. Thank you!
    ETX STUNNA - 903
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monkeys, Pigs, Guar. Guild Stores :D. Possibly Crocs, I can't remember. There should be something in DC but I can't recall what wildlife is there.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • AddiTech89
    Oh okay, thanks Woolen for the info. I'm guessing alot of
    Guild Traders don't have alot of White Meat for sale as the
    game just releasing.
    ETX STUNNA - 903
  • AddiTech89
    Found it easier just too keep searching for recipes and use other ingredients I had.
    ETX STUNNA - 903
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    AddiTech89 wrote: »
    Oh okay, thanks Woolen for the info. I'm guessing alot of
    Guild Traders don't have alot of White Meat for sale as the
    game just releasing.

OK that explains something. Perhaps you should mention "console" :). Unfortunately I have a lot of ingredients because I do 8 provisioning writs every day on PC. I've collected ingredients since before wildlife gave much in the way of ingredients so I've never had to hunt. I'm pretty sure crocs give white meat but I'm not certain. If you wish to test it then head to Hags Fen in Glenumbra.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread