The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ebonheart Pact - Can't Travel Back To Davon's Watch From Bleak Rock because Liezl is Not There

Azrael008uk
After completing Bleackrock I went back there.

But when I wanted to come back I got to the docks and Liezl's character icon (travelpoint icon) is there... but she isn't.

As a result... I can't travel back to Davon's Watch.

No other NPC's have dissapeared. Only Liezl is not where she should be.

Temporary work around - Open the World Map and use a Wayshrine... and begrudgingly pay the Gold cost.

Hopefully this is something the developers are aware of and can fix.
  • woodz_supreme
    log out, quit game, turn xbox off for about 5-10 minutes..when you turn it back on..invisible npc's should be there
  • Azrael008uk
    That's the fix for missing NPC's but...

- She's the only NPC that's missing. No other NPC has been missing.

- She's missing for everyone else in the game instance.

Thanks to the local chat we were all asking ourselves "Where is she" and "How do we get back".

As mentioned above I came up with a work-around but it's not ideal to fork out for Wayshrine Travel for getting back.

I'll have another look today when I get the chance and see if it repeats.
  • Azrael008uk
    Back again today and Liezl is still not appearing to return me to Davon's Watch.

She remains the ONLY NPC who dissapears.

The ONLY way to leave Bleakrock is to use a Wayshrine (and have a quest to call up another map AND the money to use it).

I'll check again after the European Server patch but this is starting to become expensive.

• MartyVendetta27
    i had this same problem, it's not a disappearing npc issue, it's a matter of them not even adding liezle to bleakrock for the return trip (after having gone there after the initial time) and the only way i could leave was by using a wayshrine.
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • Azrael008uk
    So are the Developers going to put her back?
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    If you use a wayshrine for travel to another wayshrine there is no cost
  • Azrael008uk
    That is so handy to know.

Thanks for that.