The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Voice chat not available?

Zombielord1985
Zombielord1985
Soul Shriven
I have not been able to use voice chat for the past 2 days. Anyone else having this problem? If not what can i do to fix it?
  • Slipping_Halo
    Slipping_Halo
    Soul Shriven
    I was able to use it all day yesterday, but today I have the same message you do. Also long loading times at load screens, but the other people in my group didn't have that. I wonder what's going on?
  • Gizbyt
    Gizbyt
    ✭✭
    Got it myself today, as well as last night..if only we had some other method of communicating with other players...
  • DanielT27
    DanielT27
    Gizbyt wrote: »
    Got it myself today, as well as last night..if only we had some other method of communicating with other players...

Like party chat?

Also, text chat box could also crash.
  • Gizbyt
    Gizbyt
    ✭✭
    DanielT27 wrote: »
    Gizbyt wrote: »

Like party chat?

Also, text chat box could also crash.

Party chat only really works with people you know, as i don't know anyone else playing the, adding everyone i meet to psn is not an entirely good idea.

and yes text boxes can crash true, but it's a lot less likely...Never had an issue with text boxes on FF14 on console, or in any pc based mmo.