Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on Shriven in Coldharbour on PS4

BlakeBeasley
BlakeBeasley
Soul Shriven
Its prompting me to go speak with the Prophet and shows that he is in a home. Once i pick the lock and go inside the white arrow is there where is is supposed to be but her never appears. Im level 8 and I want to continue to the next quest but cannot get passed this. Has anyone else had this issue?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    what platform are you on??

Soulshriven in coldharbour is the startquest and that house is where you spawn inside the firsttime after the starting tutorial where you escape from coldharbor.

I think there can be two different bugs. the first is when you play on the pc and skipped the starting instance (not on your first character). This should be fixed, but in some cases it isn't.

The second is the bug that npc's are not appearing on consoles. See this thread for more info: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • BlakeBeasley
    BlakeBeasley
    Soul Shriven
    Im on PS4
  • snOOziie
    snOOziie
    Soul Shriven
    Ranique wrote: »
    what platform are you on??

Soulshriven in coldharbour is the startquest and that house is where you spawn inside the firsttime after the starting tutorial where you escape from coldharbor.

I think there can be two different bugs. the first is when you play on the pc and skipped the starting instance (not on your first character). This should be fixed, but in some cases it isn't.

The second is the bug that npc's are not appearing on consoles. See this thread for more info: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1

• snOOziie
    snOOziie
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on the xbox one version am getting the same problem do I have to start again or just wait for a patch.
    That link does not specify this issue so what do we do.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    snOOziie wrote: »
    I'm on the xbox one version am getting the same problem do I have to start again or just wait for a patch.
    That link does not specify this issue so what do we do.

It does specify the issue:

[Will be improved in the next patch] You may encounter some invisible NPCs during your play. Completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system will make them appear in some cases.

Unfortunally it is in this case the npc that prevents you to move forward in the main quest, but it is there.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU