Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Ring of Mara Partner that's with Daggerfall

LaxCats01ub17_ESO
Hey everybody I figured this might be the best time to see if anyone needs a Ring of Mara partner? I just hit lvl 13 and my faction is with the Daggerfall. I'm looking for someone that would be on around the same times as me which would be Mon-Thurs if I get on after work it will be at Midnight EST. Fri-Sun are my off days so we could setup whatever weekend schedule would work best for us and still enjoy our Real Life on the weekends :-P. Just hmu on here if this sounds possible.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am guessing you missed the part that:
    1. To get the XP bonus you have to group with the person.
    2. To get the XP bonus you have to be in the same area as the person
    3. You are marrying the person.
    Not sure you want just a random dude to marry permanently.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • LaxCats01ub17_ESO
    Darlgon wrote: »
    I am guessing you missed the part that:
    1. To get the XP bonus you have to group with the person.
    2. To get the XP bonus you have to be in the same area as the person
    3. You are marrying the person.
    Not sure you want just a random dude to marry permanently.

Ok so:
    1. I do get that in order to get the XP bonus you have to group with the person. Why else would I be giving out a schedule of when I'm on.
    2. You should check out the FAQ's in the Developers Section that explained how the XP Bonus worked with partner in group bc it says you do have to be grouped but your partner could be on the complete other side of Tamriel doing there thing and you doing yours and as long as you are wearing your ring that you received when meeting your partner and the Shrine of Mara to get Married you WILL get your 10% Bonus XP.
    3. I think 2 explains your 3rd point.
  • koldmiser
    koldmiser
    Soul Shriven
    Why did they have to make it a marriage. I didn't read that part when I pre-ordered for my son and I. Let that sink in. Sure it's a game, but it's still kind of creepy.
  • Velektor
    Velektor
    Soul Shriven
    koldmiser wrote: »
    Why did they have to make it a marriage. I didn't read that part when I pre-ordered for my son and I. Let that sink in. Sure it's a game, but it's still kind of creepy.

C'mon, your characters are marrying not you and your son, nevermind that it's just a game! What's there to let sink in? You're too old to find this creepy

• BambooScramble
    Can we get a post place similar to Destiny's LFG for marriage partner requests? I think it would help some players.