Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rites of the Queen

SaintRider
SaintRider
Soul Shriven
Umm... my queen. Just vanished... I enter the temple and she is no where to be found. I've submitted a bug report about this. But, maybe someone here has a workaround ?

Ps4 btw...
  • Tre_775
    Tre_775
    ✭✭✭
    SaintRider wrote: »
    Umm... my queen. Just vanished... I enter the temple and she is no where to be found. I've submitted a bug report about this. But, maybe someone here has a workaround ?

Ps4 btw...

You can try running all the way out of the Temple and then back in again to find the Queen along the route to Norian and the Ancestral Chamber, but she will likely bug out again. The only workaround I've found so far is to abandon the quest and start over just outside the Temple.

Edit: I finally finished this quest today. It seems that the queen will only bug out when you die and then rez at the wayshrine. If you can make a clean run then you should be fine. The best option seems to be abandoning and starting over if she does bug.
    Edited by Tre_775 on June 12, 2015 12:21AM
    "He was already insane before he left Tamriel. Mad as a box of frogs..."
    - Lyris Titanborn in reference to Sir Cadwell
  • Beetsisgod
    Beetsisgod
    Soul Shriven
    This happened to me i died a couple of times during the last fight revived right there finally killed the dude than she was gone. How do you abandon the quest on the XBOX?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beetsisgod wrote: »
    This happened to me i died a couple of times during the last fight revived right there finally killed the dude than she was gone. How do you abandon the quest on the XBOX?

Hopefully someone else with an XBOX can answer this better. But it should be an option in your quest journal when you highlight the quest.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Pelagius
    Pelagius
    Beetsisgod wrote: »

I'm doing this from memory, but you should be able to go into your quest menu and then hover over the quest in question and hit 'Y' (I think) for more options. One of the options will be to abandon quest.
    xbox| HaWkMAN2121
    pc| smit2634
    server| NA