Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still can't play....

Headberg2174
Ok I was told to be nice on here because I guess you can't speak your mind. It has been almost a week and I have probably played about 2 hours of this game. To this point I have had the following issues: Long ques, errors saying I cannot connect to server, crashes, freezes, and now when I do finally get past all that I have long load times. In fact I was on a load screen for about 15 minutes before I got pissed off and shut down my xbox. There is nothing on here anyone can say that will make this better. It is not my Xbox nor is it my internet connection. It is all ESO and I wish they would just admit it instead of telling me to do things on my end. I regret buying this game.
The Bible: The Best Fantasy Novel I ever read.
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    They did admit they have been experiencing issues the entire time. They never tried to hide that the servers getting slammed by 1 million plus users were creating issues. In fact, there's a whole thread that has been started and they've acknowledged. Feel free to visit it! forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    been mostly smooth besides Day 2, and today with this digital catastrophe. Issues definitely are a nice chunk of your internet connection paired with their servers and or xbox live, cant always blame them. Looking back on all the xbox one releases, it's been pretty smooth compared to most of them.