Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest NPCs not visible

travismc1622
travismc1622
Soul Shriven
Has anyone experienced during a quest that you can see the name of a quest NPC and have the option to talk but they are not visible, this you cannot progress?
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    This is likely just a bug. Relogging your character usually fixes this problem. Just exit to the character selection though. Go further back and you may not get back in during these perilous times of server difficulty :P
  • Saturn64
    Saturn64
    ✭✭
    Happens to me over and over. i have to log and clear save on xbox, than log back on and sit in queue again to get NPC to render. i will not be doing this for much longer.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a known issue they are working on resolving. Keep an eye on the known issues thread for any updates.
    [Will be fixed in the next patch] You may encounter some invisible NPCs during your play. This will be fixed in our next incremental patch, but in the meantime, completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system should make them appear.

I think I saw somewhere that they are sending a patch out for certification next week, so it looks like that problem should be resolved once that patch comes out:)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • lad130
    lad130
    Soul Shriven
    This has been happening to me also. It can become tiresome and tedious to try and work around this glitch. Logging in and out of ESO doesn't help in my case. I would appreciate other ideas to help fix this problem.