The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 - USB microphone support

syncotic
syncotic
Hey can someone confirm that their usb mics are working ingame on ESO, I have tried mine with other games and it seems ESO is the only one its not working with.
  • bigchris1980
    bigchris1980
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue.
  • jgfuntime
    jgfuntime
    They have to code a middleware driver for eso to recognize the sony ps4 driver subset.
  • spiflication
    spiflication
    Soul Shriven
    I have the turtle beach Elite 800 and it sort of works. It works great in other games but when playing ESO there's no mic monitoring. I can tab out of the game, go to the ps4 mic test menu and hear the mic monitoring fine(as well in other games). I jump back to ESO and mic monitoring is gone.

Also while in game, the mic symbol with my PSN ID is constantly flickering in the bottom right corner as if I'm talking randomly even while the mic is muted. I don't think anything is transmitting while it's muted - even though it says it is. When not muted, I THINK people can hear me but I'm not entirely sure how clear or consistent it is.