The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LOGIN FAILED: An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.eld

asterix
asterix
Soul Shriven
LOGIN FAILED: An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com
On Xbox one NA and EU servers - tried this on 9th and 11th June multiple times
Opened 2 tickets
No response

Can someone from ESO help ?

Thanks
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I got that specific error... I logged on to the EU server.. made a toon.. exited.. then logged back on the NA server and it worked. You could try that.

Unfortunately, you did the right thing by contacting support, they may just not be as efficient as normal since they are most likely super busy

[EDIT] Remember, any character you create on EU can NOT be transferred to NA, and any purchases made from the crown store on EU will NOT be available on NA. So be careful ;)

If you normally plan on EU, just do it opposite (log into NA, create toon, exit, log into EU)
    Edited by MissBizz on June 12, 2015 3:31PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • asterix
    asterix
    Soul Shriven
    Hi MissBizz

thanks for responding.

I have an existing ESO PC account and purchased the transfer copy for Xbox. I play want to play on the NA servers and want my toons copied there.

I keep getting this error when logging trying to link an existing ESO account.

Regards.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    asterix wrote: »
    Hi MissBizz

thanks for responding.

I have an existing ESO PC account and purchased the transfer copy for Xbox. I play want to play on the NA servers and want my toons copied there.

I keep getting this error when logging trying to link an existing ESO account.

Regards.

I also did the PC copy. It doesn't matter where you log in first, if your PC characters were on the NA server - that's where they will get copied.

I had to log into EU first (and then made an eu toon), backed out, and when I went on NA, all my characters were there :)

[EDIT] Hmm.. actually. Are you not able to even get to "Create new account" or "Link account" I was able to at least do that... then once it was linked I had that internal error issue.. Sorry.. I really hope you get this fixed up ASAP!
    Edited by MissBizz on June 12, 2015 3:45PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • asterix
    asterix
    Soul Shriven
    I get the error after I enter my ESO account username and pwd and hit login. Happens on both NA and EU servers.

Have not created a new account - as I don't want my Xbox profile linked to a different ESO account and then have to deal with a new issue.

Thanks.
  • asterix
    asterix
    Soul Shriven
    So I switched profile to another one and was able to create a new account in ESO and play. So I know it's not an issue with my wifi or my xbox.

I opened another ticket with ESO support for a phone call - they never called.

I am still not able to link my existing ESO account to my Xbox one account :(

ESO support keeps closing tickets as fixed and send me surveys :(

Any @ESO_Aer @ESO_Austin @eso_aziz1 @ESO_Basti @ESO_Beta_Gamer able to help me ? or should I just consider $20 I spent on ESO XBOX Char. copy a waste and move on to another game since no one at ESO responds or cares for customers ?