Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

preparing for PS4 launch - Templar

IzMaster5000
IzMaster5000
Soul Shriven
Hey guys!

I'm sitting patiently waiting for the PS4 release of the game. While I wait I've decided to come up with a gameplan on what my first character will be. Recently in the games I've been playing, I've been into healing/support. That being said I was most interested in a templar, so I come to you guys for some tips and suggestions on how I should level/quest my way up with a healing templar. Would also like to hear suggestions on other ways I could go about healing or support with other classes.

Wouldn't mind teaming up with you guys in game either, so if you're looking for a partner let me know ^_^

Thank you!
PSN: Mr_green_15
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    A Templar with a Restro staff and a sword/shield combo would be great for healing and leveling.

I recently joined a guild that is prepared for the PS4 Launch. If your looking to run with a static group of players and make some lasting friendships, I encourage you to check out The Dark Knights. I have a link to our recruitment thread in my signature.
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
    High Warlord of The Dark Knights
    PSN: RatedOld
  • PKMN12
    PKMN12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two major tip everyone needs to know is:

1. Hybrids are BAD, NEVER hybrid, always focus on magicka or stamina
    2. Healers are always magicka, you cannot focus on stamina and heal well at all.
  • freedom3128
    I am doing templar healing/support too. I am just focusing on parts of dawn's wrath and restoring light builds. For my weapons, I will only wield destruction staff and restoration staff.
    American server, Breton Templar healer/support, PSN ID: freedom3128
  • courtney1191
    I'm a templar as well and am working on fleshing out my dawn's wrath build.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar and Resto staff may well be overkill
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend