Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wierd mic interference

Turkeysammich
Turkeysammich
✭✭✭
Whenever i log into ESO it forces me into voice chat channels, and as a result i'm getting this really wierd mic interference that sounds almost exactly like a bunch of fat kids eating and smacking in my ear, it'd be nice if there was an option to not automatically be joined into certain channels. Also, i don't know if it's related, but the game likes to put me in channels that have excessive use of the n-word.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    its people with their mikes on permanently. Switch off audio channel, you can't fix other players having the mike on when they shouldnt
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend