The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Fixed]A new problem (for me anyway)

thr0bbingpon3r
Its working again as of 6:35pm cst.

Everything was working... Now I get "Login failed; the servers are temporarily down for maintenance. Please try again later." Tried a hard reset, same crap. Yet my brother, sitting right next to me, is logged in rocking through Skyshard Barrow right now. NA server. I can log into Europe just fine.
Edited by thr0bbingpon3r on June 15, 2015 1:19AM
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    It's like that for everyone. They are working on it. I seen it in another thread.
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • thr0bbingpon3r
    My brother made the mistake of closing the game. Now he can't get back in either. Telling him servers are down for maintenance. Same with our buddy down the road.
  • thr0bbingpon3r
    Oh, I see. Just started for us a couple hours ago. Earlier today everything was working fine. Well, as fine as 'fine' has been at any rate. Thanks anyhow.
  • Filterman3
    Filterman3
    Soul Shriven
    What part of "servers are down for maintenance" do people not understand??
  • thr0bbingpon3r
    Filterman3 what part of "my brother is playing right next to me while I am getting this message" do you not understand? The issue has been resolved. I appreciate your feedback.