Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not sure where to put my attribute points.

JMadFour
JMadFour
✭✭✭✭✭
Should I be putting all my attribute points into either Magicka or Stamina? or a mix of them?

Mostly for Tanking, I suppose.

is this something that I can mess up badly?
Edited by JMadFour on June 14, 2015 9:07PM
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    no you really shouldnt worry much about your attribute points all that much, while lvling you need health but depending on what you use more magika or stam it really doesnt matter cause by the time you get to about 20-25 or so you will have access to a respec station and by then you will know what you will need attributes in and you can respec
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    no cant be messed up badly, max out health early and you can respec later for a fee (crowns) or gold at the shrines later ingame
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest you are always gaining points as you level up in all of them anyway, you're just putting extras somewhere. It's possible to make up about 60% of what you put your points into using armour enchantments IMO.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread