Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to reach glenumbra and stonefalls

ToBbErT
ToBbErT
✭✭
Hello

Im trying to enter either glenumbra or stonefalls but the game wont let me. Now im wondering if its a bug or maybe im missing something. Here is what happens. I teleport from reaper's march to stonefalls (dungeon). I beat the dungeon and i exit the dungeon. Somehow i always get teleported to my previous destination and im unable to enter the area (stonefalls). When im in the stonefalls dungeon and im in front of the door it clearly says stonefalls but when i enter i end up at my previous location (reaper's march). Please help me its driving me nuts. Is there any other way reaching these areas without teleporting to the dungeons? Thanks in advance.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't go into the main zones until you reach the veteran stages of gameplay, if this isn't your normal faction.
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    Im level 43 atm so once i reach 50 im able to explore that area?
  • AISHIITERU
    its part of my faction but cyrodill is blocking any route there, so i still wonder how to travel there
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToBbErT wrote: »
    Im level 43 atm so once i reach 50 im able to explore that area?
    Sounds like you're AD. You will need to wait until VR1 until you can visit one of those places. And then VR6 for the other.
  • Xzien
    Xzien
    ✭✭✭
    You can only visit AD zones until you complete the main quest and get Cadwell's Silver. After that you can visit the EP zones. Once you get Cadwell's Gold (which you get after completing Silver), you can visit the DC zones. It's the same concept for all alliances. You can enter the group dungeons for all alliances though. They're leveled the same for their sister zones.

i.e. Fungal Grotto, Spindleclutch and Banished Cells are the same level since they're in Zone 1 for each alliance, and so on for the rest.
    AISHIITERU wrote: »
    its part of my faction but cyrodill is blocking any route there, so i still wonder how to travel there

You can't get to the other factions' wayshrines in Cyrodil. Those are exclusive to that alliance. Otherwise you'd have peeps just camping the other faction entrances.
    Edited by Xzien on June 14, 2015 9:13PM
    THE DOCTA MCSAUCE OF NERDSAUCE
    Sorry bruh, I can't heal stupid.
    Xzien - Argonian Templar, Healer, Master Crafter
    Stop-Hitting-Yourself - Argonian Templar, Tank
    Kara Al'Ruk - Dunmer Sorcerer, Stamina DPS
    Daro'Zharr - Khajiit Nightblade, Murderous Kleptomaniac

I run the Tamriel Trade Center guild to organize scanning. Message me in-game at @Docta_Mcasty if you want to help out.