Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bite me! Looking for a vampire bite on eu ps4 aldmeri

You-SKID
You-SKID
Hey guys, as the topic says im lookin for a vampire to bite me...been in reapers march fo the last 3 days and no luck so thought id give it a go on here add me on psn or message me in game You-SKID
  • richard0104
    richard0104
    Soul Shriven
    How do u get it with out others giving it to u ?
    unknown
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there currently an active thread here where players are giving out free bites. We encourage you to head to that thread if you want help becoming a Vampire or a Werewolf. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.