Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daughter of Giants quest not being triggered

YsmaraStormcrown
YsmaraStormcrown
Soul Shriven
I am currently level 10 and this quest is not triggering for me. I have logged out and back in, I have even reset my PS4 and still nothing. The Prophet is sitting in his chair and there are no other dialogue options aside from "Goodbye".

Any assistance would be appreciated. I do love this game!
Cheese for everyone!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am currently level 10 and this quest is not triggering for me. I have logged out and back in, I have even reset my PS4 and still nothing. The Prophet is sitting in his chair and there are no other dialogue options aside from "Goodbye".

Any assistance would be appreciated. I do love this game!
    Try going to town. I usually find that the Prophet appears when you arrive at a town and/or wayshrine, and that's what will trigger the quest.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea illogical as it sounds, you have to talk to his projection to start the quest - talking to him in person won't do :p
  • Banky71
    Banky71
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was just starting the same quest and my character is stuck at the entrance. I can move I can't look around all I can do is just wish I could move. I seem to be seeing things at ground level. Kind of like I am buried up to my neck in quicksand.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.

gamertag - xbone Banky71