Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

enchanter certification

chickenbow
chickenbow
Soul Shriven
Hi,
I was drinking beer yesterday during the enchanter certification quest and accidently crafted the wrong glyph, so now i need to find a new "ta" and "oko" runes to craft the correct glyph to complete the quest. Where should I go to get new runes?

Thanks,

Chickenbow
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can harvest runes out in the world, or buy them from other players or guild traders :) Good luck.

PS- Go fishing when you have too many beers. Fishing is much more fun that way, and you won't mess up ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • chickenbow
    chickenbow
    Soul Shriven
    Any place in particular that i should go to harvest runes? Im level 9 in Davon's Watch at the moment.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really, runes are all over the place.. no particular spots. They may be tough to find just because there are so many players in the beginner zones right now, but keep looking! If you click the "Video beginner's Guide" link in my forum signature, I have a guide on enchanting - it shows the runes and actually the color they glow designates the type of rune (aspect, potency etc)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • chickenbow
    chickenbow
    Soul Shriven
    thanks I'll check it out
  • Equilibriator
    just buy the same rune type from her and extract them