Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone help me craft?

Frostbite
Frostbite
Am on ebonheart and am looking for someone to help me get my woodworking up. Am only lvl 4 on woodworking so maybe if someone around the same is looking to get it up maybe we can be crafting partners as understandi you get a lot more xp deconstructing each other's stuff or if anyone has any tips in which is the best way to get it up that would be a appreciated
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frostbite wrote: »
    if anyone has any tips in which is the best way to get it up that would be a appreciated

Exchanging things with others to decon gives a bit more Inspiration (crafting exp, but not that much more) See this reply I made for someone else:
    Nestor wrote: »
    Actually, I've been trading daggers with a friend, so we can deconstruct each other's stuff. I read this was the most efficient way. But after we traded dozens of daggers, I had barely moved up a level. I just couldn't believe it.

You know, this is not really an efficient way to level crafting, even Enchanting. I find the mechanics of trading things in bulk back and forth to be a bit of a pain. I have found that farming mobs is a great way to get the items for decon, and make money , and gain character levels all in one shot. Your better off over all.

There are one to two grind spots in each zone where the enemies respawn quickly, and you can always run a solo dungeon a few times too, even if you have completed it. Do that until your bags are full, sell the Ornates and maybe a few of the things you find, and decon the rest, repair your gear, go back and get some more. Public Dungeons are also great for farming mobs, but they can be overwhelming to do solo, so keep that in mind. Once you get some good A0E skills, then Public Dungeon Farming is the way to go.

I leveled 4 mules up to 12 each Equipment Craft in one weekend (two 4 hour sessions) so it does not take that long. However you do want to farm things at the level you are at for the most inspiration.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Frostbite
    Frostbite
    Cheers pal so best way is to just farm decent monsters then? I spent hours looking for mats and then went to make a decon them all and only went from 3 to 4 haha