Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling up your horse issue

Lissiexx
Lissiexx
✭✭✭
the option to be able to buy food to feed my horse does not appear? Am I missing something.
PS5 EU

Best Answers

• wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok so I view stable I pick the riding skill and pay - there is now a trainable clocking ticking away - does that mean it automatically does it and you don't feed them anymore - I have seen youtube vids where you buy apples or hay?

That was in the old system. The ticking timer is for the next time you can train your horse. You can train them in one stat once a day.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
    Answer ✓
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well isnt that clear enough for you? YES THEY CHANGED THAT. There
    Answer ✓
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you are. Now you just go to stable and upgrade your riding skill there - it works on all your characters mounts.
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    ok so I view stable I pick the riding skill and pay - there is now a trainable clocking ticking away - does that mean it automatically does it and you don't feed them anymore - I have seen youtube vids where you buy apples or hay?
    PS5 EU
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was like that before. Now you can upgrade your riding skill every 20 h.
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    thanks - so did they change the gameplay on this? obsessed with the apple hay thing!
    PS5 EU
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    ok thank you
    PS5 EU