Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is this area of Grahtwood really inaccessible?

pyronix.eso
I've been trying to figure out for the greater part of an hour and a half how to get to this area (encircled in red). Anyone have any idea?

B8ziHV5.jpg
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, no luck for me either. I'm always looking for holes in the invisible barriers ...
    smile.gif
  • pyronix.eso
    okay... i thought it was just me lol. i thought i was just derping out and not seeing some obvious way to get up there. :/
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing there. It's just a hill/bit of scenery.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • pyronix.eso
    Enodoc wrote: »

Have you been able to climb up there? Can you tell me how? It just bothers me that it's a whole patch of nothing on my map.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Have you been able to climb up there? Can you tell me how? It just bothers me that it's a whole patch of nothing on my map.
    No I haven't been up there, but it's not intended to be possible to get up there. There are a few places in many zones like this; places that are on the map purely as scenery. The peninsula south of Daggerfall in Glenumbra is another.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The patch of nothing has a function. the form of Grathwood map makes it so that you have points where different levels of content comes close to eachother. In this case, the area south of this mountain is for level 18 content, while the area north is for level 23 content. So the purpose is to prevent people from getting to an area too high for them on accident.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU