Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

just got scammed

kmore13
kmore13
As the title say I just got scammed for 7k which I was suppose to receive a vampire bite so now I'm broke and still human
Can any body be nice enough to give be a vampire bite pls

Ps4 nl
Na sever
Ep
Psn Kmore13
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you report te player with as much evidence as possible (e.g. time date of the transaction and the chat where you agreed to do so).

The current hype bout werewolf and vampire bites is only cause it is new. To be honest, for most new players it is better to get the vampire dissease later on. The lower health regen and weakness to fire is heavy. It is worth it cause of thee xtra dps you gain, but playing and staying a live is harder. So it is really not worth it to have from the start.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Ranique said make sure you submit a report about the player who scammed you.

This was an issue on the PC release as well and while ZOS let people charge for the bites or even kill the spawns to make their bites valuable they always took a stood against the scammers.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    Make sure you report te player with as much evidence as possible (e.g. time date of the transaction and the chat where you agreed to do so).

Huh? Report with time and chat as evidence?.... on console?
    Riiiight!

Dont waste your time and forget the gold.
    Nothing ever's gonna happen to the "scammer".
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    tengri wrote: »
    Ranique wrote: »

Huh? Report with time and chat as evidence?.... on console?
    Riiiight!

Dont waste your time and forget the gold.
    Nothing ever's gonna happen to the "scammer".

Still always report the time and date AND how the agreement was made. If it was the ingame voicechat, they might have records running or atleast can verify there was an agreement that this person broke. Even if that is impossible, reporting is off use cause support might want to know the size of these kind of scams.

If 1000+ people are scammed this way and the scammers get away with it, they might want to take other measures. So always let them know!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    This is second post I have seen about bites. You all do know you have to do quest in order to be a ww or vamp? You can get bite which gives you a quest that you have to complete just saying. Don't pay anyone until you get quest after bite.
    Edited by King Bozo on June 14, 2015 10:57AM