Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Power differences in 1 lvl?

CuteLilBunny
CuteLilBunny
✭✭
Was killing imp like things at lvl seven they were level 8 and was doing fine, ran into one I guess a lvl higher, boom I was so dead...pretty sure saw a laughing emote thrown at me and I do not blame them, is the power difference really that much?
Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the Mob. And your gear. And your abilities to dodge, block or play.
    With great gear (armor and weapons), being able to "read" what each mob is going to do and anticipate them by either blocking, dodging or "interrupting" them (in this case a Imp can be Bashed to stop his hitting you with that ball of shock)...

[BASH: hold down Block and while blocking "hit" them, on PC this is right mouse and then tap left mouse, uses Stamina]

...you can easily kill mobs ten levels over you or take on multiple mobs (creatures and NPCs at your level). I would practice on Mudcrabs. They do drop gear.
    Good Luck
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    .....mudcrabs my mortal enemy since morrowind
    Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.