Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for help

metalgodx
metalgodx
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone I'm looking for some people to play with and it's ridiculously hard to find people at times to play with. I'm a lvl 15 nightblade in the dominion on the eu server on Xbox one. I'm stuck on a mission and could use a helping hand if anyone can. Gamertag is MetalGodX. No squeakers please
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something you may want to look for is an EU guild with members in your same timezone. There is a thread for each platform and server, so that's a good place to look. I'm NA so unfortunately I can't help you, but hopefully you can find a friendly guild where you can find people to quest with!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord