The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My voice chat still doesn't work

markt84
markt84
✭✭✭
I've rest the game and Xbox like 15 times. I've had this problem last night and all day today. Playing PvP with no voice chat sucks. So what is the fix?
  • Yattaq
    Yattaq
    ✭✭✭
    Do you see the "voice chat unavailable message"? I've noticed that during peak times (right now for NA) voice chat is unavailable periodically, likely due to server load.

If you're not seeing that message and you aren't able to speak/listen, the only thing I could suggest is to make sure you have a mic plugged in before starting the game up.
  • markt84
    markt84
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've been getting that unavailable message. But I can tell other player's voice chat is working, just pissing me off mine has been down last night and all day today. And I've been reading this thread, and eso has said much about it than just reset everything. Well that doesn't work
  • markt84
    markt84
    ✭✭✭
    Finally working again