The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Login failed

Kensei1318
What the fu..k?!
  • kukan
    kukan
    Same here
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got the same problem at the mo.... EU Server.
  • Kensei1318
    One week from the release I send about 12 ticket for bugs and trouble.. Never seen all this issues in a single game like this...
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've said elsewhere, the Beta worked better. I just don't think the server can handle the workload.
  • kukan
    kukan
    Phew got back in after fully rebooting console)
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. We recommend that you continue trying to log in if you're seeing this error as it's likely due to the demands on our server. Thanks for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just got on too, phew!
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand now I've been kicked out again and can't get back on. Screw it for tonight. :#
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, all. Just an update: we're looking into issues some players are having logging on to the EU console megaservers. We have a banner at the top of the forums about this issue and will update it when we have news.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another update! The log in issues European console megaservers have been resolved at this time. Thanks!
    Staff Post