The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Collectible Items on Console...

AdamBourke
AdamBourke
✭✭✭✭✭
I got the chattering skull item from ... something skeletal... today - and I noticed that I was unable to "use" the item to add it to my collection, the way you would on PC. I checked my list, and it had already been ticked off. I just wanted to double check that this was intentional behaviour?

Which leads to the question... can I simply sell the skull now? I don't have to keep it, or anything?

It would be nice if these things turned up in the collections tab actually - on a per character basis. anything marked as "trophy"...
PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • lvlontheinside
    lvlontheinside
    Soul Shriven
    As of the moment, apparently the UI is broken and as such there is no use option as there should be and will be when they fix it which you said indirectly in your post so this if for others more so.

I have gotten two, neither are marked under the achievement, and I'm not wasting a slot to save them so I sold mine since they can't be banked to put on a mule. Chances are this is the same for you and you need to decide if you want to hold it until you can use it or sell and go get another someday which may take a while and bore some players. But you can double check looking in your achievements for that greyed out slot turning white I assume.

Also don't bother asking with the "get help" function. They give you a generic response that says to go look on their FAQ or to look in the forums only. Just hope people keep bumping this enough with their thoughts/experiences until a mod finally gives a slightly more useful response such as if they are aware of the problem AND if they are fixing it before they deal with launch server issues which may put this off for a good while if not which is okay, just nice to keep the players informed to plan what to do with our limited backpack space.
  • BellyMuncher
    BellyMuncher
    Soul Shriven
    I got an Inert Egg drop with no use option either. However, I still have credit for it in my "Achievements" section. It's still in my inv, and I haven't tried selling it yet. Might do that tonight and I'll report back my findings.
  • skippy77
    skippy77
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue on xb1. I couldn't use my chattering skull but it was marked in my trophies section that I have gotten it , after I sold it it's still marked twords the trophy though so I guess I never had to "use" it
  • BellyMuncher
    BellyMuncher
    Soul Shriven
    Good to know, skippy. Thank you.
  • A_Lama_Snackbar
    go report this in the known bugs post so theyll fix it
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858