The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone have this issue? No Imperial race after transfer?

Nerd_Herder
Nerd_Herder
✭✭
So I started ESO in the PC beta. Bought it when it launched and purchased the Imperial upgrade. My computer wasn't up to snuff, so I decided to wait for the transfer to console. I purchased the transfer in April, but when I logged in I noticed there was no Imperial race option. Thinking this was weird I loaded up my Khajitt and low and behold I have the Imperial horse mount still. Weirder still there is no record of me having bought the Imperial upgrade in my billing history, but it did happen. I remember canceling my physical pre-order of the Imp edition, because I didn't want the statue, so I bought it through ZOS digitally.

I have sent in a support ticket, but ZOS told me to take it up with Sony. That doesn't make any sense to me due to the fact that Sony was never a factor in any of my purchases. I have sent a response asking for a more detailed look into my situation, but have yet to get a response.

In the end, it really isn't a big deal. I will probably never play as an Imperial, but I do wish to have access to what I paid for.

Anyone else experience this?
Edited by Nerd_Herder on June 11, 2015 11:41PM
  • Nerd_Herder
    Nerd_Herder
    ✭✭
    Still haven't received a response back from ZOS. I'm kinda at a lose for what to do.

Should I send in another ticket? What's the average wait time for a response?
  • Nerd_Herder
    Nerd_Herder
    ✭✭
    Ok I've been communicating with ESO support through emails and keep getting sent the same response. This is ridiculous! I know where the race select menu is and I know how to buy the damn horse. There is no option to pick the imperial race!

Please someone at ZOS give me some actual help. I need to speak to a real person. It's seems
    like no one is reading what I'm writing and I'm just being sent canned replies over and over again. This is so frustrating.
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    This is a known issue I contacted Sony the gave me a reference number so if ESO rang them found out it on my account and the problem with them this is been a problem since the release day the only thing there telling us is there working on it
  • Nerd_Herder
    Nerd_Herder
    ✭✭
    Thanks Tor. I don't like getting riled up over a game, but man their responses
    could use some work. A simple this is a known issue we're working on it would have alleviated my concerns.