Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Auridon - "New in Town" quest

AngryNord
AngryNord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
In the beta, you cold take on the quest 'new in town' pretty much immideately upon landing on Vulkhel Guard, from an elf in one of the storehouses on the dock. However I have not been able to find her in the 'full' version - has the quest been removed for some reason?
  • jewelsdb16_ESO
    jewelsdb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yup, the quest was removed just before launch - it was there in early access though as I managed to complete it just before they took it out. I don't know why it was removed though.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /bug'ed it just in case support should have something to say
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    Reviving this old thread. I can't seem to find anything on if this quest was removed or not or maybe just a bug or if I just missed it all together.
    I have an add-on that shows a few "!" around town.
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blutengel wrote: »
    Reviving this old thread. I can't seem to find anything on if this quest was removed or not or maybe just a bug or if I just missed it all together.
    I have an add-on that shows a few "!" around town.

From the patchnotes: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/64066/patch-notes-v1-0-1
    New in Town: Malareth has been run out of Vulkhel Guard for the time being, but she vows to return at a later date. Those of you on this quest are advised to abandon the quest until she returns. Not completing this quest will not impact any achievements.

Malareht has yet to return.. Maybe she found love in some strange places, or maybe we'll meet her someday. But she hasn't returned in Vulkhel guard
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh yeh, that was the one where you go around collecting debts for her? I remember it kept glitching, guess they never fixed it.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA