Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coin saving

PaTrillLife
Have about 6k coins now just from doing quests basically and loots and I'm really not seeing what to do with it. I have a horse and really you can. Craft anything you need so what should I save and buy?
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your Riding Skill, Bag space and Bank space are your main gold sinks. You may also want/need to respec skill points at some time, which can be expensive to some (but it's half what it used to be).

Other than that, not much to spend on until you get to Vet 14 and need to buy gear perhaps.

*adding...bag and bank space get more expensive as you go. Last tier for Bank is 85k
    Edited by Xendyn on June 13, 2015 3:54PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA