Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to RP would love to try

nataliepaige21
I'm new to actually role-playing in a game but I would love to try it out. It seems like it would be something fun to do and be a part of. If anyone is willing to take me under their wing and help me out I'd love to give it a shot. I've always been interested just never been able to find people to do it with. Hope to hear from someone :)
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    iv always wanted to try it just been to shy i guess and in my head i think i feel stupid for do it but since the whole headset this is going on now i think it would actually work out great i just need to get over my stage fright i guess, but iv always loved the lore and i know alot of it...star wars and elder scrolls are my lore crack and fallout. but i think it would be pretty fun to give it a try
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • nataliepaige21
    Yeah I've always been to shy to try it as well. Always felt like maybe whatever I was saying was going to sound really stupid or something. So yeah def looking for a guild that is going to help out a bit. I don't know really know much of the lore though.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What server are you on (PC or console) and time you usually play? You could ask to join some OOC rp guild. TESO-RP forums is also a great place to looking for help in RP.
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    http://childrenofskyrim.enjin.com/ is the ooc skyrim RP community guild. It's a great place to get to know other RPing folks and see what's happening in the Skyrim RP community. There are other ooc community guilds for Morrowind and in the other factions, but I don't have their links handy. http://www.teso-rp.com/ is not an in game guild, but is sort of like the parent-website for our Skyrim site.

And don't worry about being shy... I know the folks in Skyrim are pretty casual, laid-back and friendly. I was a wallflower rper for many years before feeling comfortable and bold enough to actively get involved with folks and the plots. ;)

Best of luck.
    Edited by SilentFox22 on June 13, 2015 3:24PM