Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buying vamp bite

zookie
zookie
Add gt Thanks Zook
NA server
Ebonheart Pact
  • zookie
    zookie
    Tha Zook
    Is my GT
  • What_The_Hejl
    yea, sitting around waiting for one to spawn, only for some *** to kill it before anyone can get turned sucks.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yea, sitting around waiting for one to spawn, only for some *** to kill it before anyone can get turned sucks.

Hehe aye, it was like that for us on PC when the game launched more than a year ago, but back then, vamps were uber deadly.

Now they are not, heavily nerfed on PvP and nigh on useless on PvE, due to the fire damage weakness.

A few nice passives and abilities/ulti but the disadvantages of being a vamp outweighs the advantages.

Whereas WW although harder to rank up, has no disadvantages, you always have 15% stam regen.

Maxed out both, but each to their own, experience it, if necessary and if you want too, you can cure yourself, go clean or try WW, if you want the achievements/armour dyes.

But never pay for more than 5k for bite for either.

That is the prices for us on PC, pretty much, although many give bites away free.

Good luck.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access