Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Couple Questions

DieselTheWeasel
DieselTheWeasel
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone! Firstly, do crowns on PC transfer to Xbox? I had a bit on my account but they never showed up.
I got the Explorer's Pack with my game and have NONE of the features. No Scuttler, no alliance choice, no maps, nothing. It installed and everything but it's not showing up on my account. I contacted Zenimax but haven't heard back. Even spent 2 hours on hold hoping I'd get through. My phone dropped the call at around the 2:15 mark.
Are the current pets/Mounts available only for a limited time? I'm between the Fennec Fox or the Piebald Destrier. Only enough for one sadly. Really wanted the Scuttler...
Thanks in advance!
-Diesel
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowns did not transfer from PC.

Did you ensure you linked your account rather than create a new one? If you linked it, a help ticket is the best way to find your stuff (since you are a PC transfer I assume you checked your collections)

Last time they removed items from the crown store we were warned. At this point nothing has been said to be limited,although this doesn't mean forever.

[Edit] I just realized you mentioned not getting maps. Did you buy the game again (not a PC transfer). If so I believe it's a known issue that sometimes the bonuses did not appear. Keep an eye on the console known issues thread
    Edited by MissBizz on June 13, 2015 6:40AM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • DieselTheWeasel
    DieselTheWeasel
    Soul Shriven
    I was in the Beta but couldn't get my parents to let me play with the monthly cost. Once the subscription ended I knew it was about to come out on Xbox. My laptop didn't run ESO that well so I figured this was the best route. I had a character during Welcome Back Weekend, but I never saw her again. I used the same account since the Beta. I had a pet from the WBW.

My boyfriend bought me ESO for Xbone since he knew how bummed I was over the subscription and my performance issues. He preordered from Game Stop so it came with the pack. I've had issues with other preordered items in the past so I know how to check if things are downloaded properly. It's there, but in the game there is no sign of it at all.

Thanks so much about the Pet/Mount info! And everything else!!!
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in the Beta but couldn't get my parents to let me play with the monthly cost. Once the subscription ended I knew it was about to come out on Xbox. My laptop didn't run ESO that well so I figured this was the best route. I had a character during Welcome Back Weekend, but I never saw her again. I used the same account since the Beta. I had a pet from the WBW.

My boyfriend bought me ESO for Xbone since he knew how bummed I was over the subscription and my performance issues. He preordered from Game Stop so it came with the pack. I've had issues with other preordered items in the past so I know how to check if things are downloaded properly. It's there, but in the game there is no sign of it at all.

Thanks so much about the Pet/Mount info! And everything else!!!
    Unfortunately this is concidered a seperate account and purchase, so your Beta and WBW stuff is... gone ;-(
    However the issue with the Explorers Pack is a known issue and will most likely resolve after all the launch craziness is over.
    All of the items currently in the crown store will be there for a while. They announce any LTO and they only last a few days to a week. They also announce if any items will be leaving the crown store. Keep an eye on the website for information.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild