The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weird glitch

ShadowMick
ShadowMick
Soul Shriven
Here we go when I just tried to log into eso just a moment ago. The game went from title screen to logging my ps4 account off. It said to relog into my ps4 psn account pretty much. Now this is a whole new glitch for my mmo experience ever. You guys need to do a major fixing badly.
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    Same here... I tried to go in Restore licenses in account management and says that i do not have multiplayer privileges anymore.
  • ShadowMick
    ShadowMick
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah the system says undergoing maintenance with that restoring licences screen.
  • ShadowMick
    ShadowMick
    Soul Shriven
    Oh hell NO!! These f*** nuts just f***ed up my psn online uses. Pen and ESO better fix this *** real quick. Now I'm pissed. I usually get annoyed but now noooo I'm pissed. This is no coincidence someone needs to get fired.
  • ShadowMick
    ShadowMick
    Soul Shriven
    OK psn is undergoing maintenance. OK I thought I was screwed here. OK things are cool. It's just a PSN screw up again. Wow both undergo maintence at the same time wow. This reminds me of ps2 days when I just bought a system brand new I went to rent some dragon game and a weird puzzle game and my system just croaked and I had to buy a new one. Ppl these days need to learn more and party and f*** less in college.
  • inya21
    inya21
    Soul Shriven
    I agree that the issue should be addressed. But don't you think your going over bored a bit?
    They need to give us legit reasons we can't get on like undergoing maintenance not psn down invalid code.