The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have i been banned from ESO on ps4 lol?

jinx209
jinx209
tried signing into it and well i hit x to start and it says i must sign into the playstation network so i choose sign in than the following message pops up.
Loading profile failed
"The sony entertainment network account selected does not have realtime multiplayer privleges please select another account or update your permissions"

i thought itd be because of the maintenance but when i created a different psn account and tried signing in it SPECIFICLY told me it was undergoing maintenance which leaves me wondering... did they ban me?
birds of a feather, flock together, than they *** on your car.
  • EulogyOFaPharaoh
    jinx209 wrote: »
    tried signing into it and well i hit x to start and it says i must sign into the playstation network so i choose sign in than the following message pops up.
    Loading profile failed
    "The sony entertainment network account selected does not have realtime multiplayer privleges please select another account or update your permissions"

i thought itd be because of the maintenance but when i created a different psn account and tried signing in it SPECIFICLY told me it was undergoing maintenance which leaves me wondering... did they ban me?

did your ps plus sub run out?
    NA Server - EP
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got it to. I had to sign out and then sign back in..
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    no my subscription is fine and i tried signing out and back in and it says the same thing? i diddnt cheat the only thing ive done is be a lil rude on the forums and if that got me banned i truly am sorry just frustrated is all
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because PSN is down.

Error code np-31734-8 means failed to connect to PSN account servers.

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way they would ban you for being rude on the forums lol. The PSN network is currently down atm.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    having a nervous breakdown here im on disability so this is all ive got going for me i really hope i diddnt get banned :(
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    having a nervous breakdown here im on disability so this is all ive got going for me i really hope i diddnt get banned :(

No the PlayStation network service is down for maintenance currently. You will be unable to play ESO.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • macadamia9

It's all good, dude... we are all having these same issues currently (at least us PS4 users...)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you were banned due to being rude on the forums, you would be banned from the forums. Although if you're unsure about how you have been, just be sure to read over the community guidelines.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/152016/community-vision-and-increased-moderation
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Felgor
    Felgor
    ✭✭
    Servers are down on PS4. We are all receiving that message.
    Felgor of Pellinor - Breton Templar
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    but im signed into PSN O.O?
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but im signed into PSN O.O?

Yes, you were probably signed in before the emergency maintenance. However, key features for the Playstation Network are currently unavailable for use.
  • Ephany
    Ephany
    ✭✭

That may possibly be the saddest thing I've ever read on a forum :/
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    ah so i can still use netflix and whatnot though?
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    if i cant use netflix im boned lol i dont have cable
  • Yorubuke
    Yorubuke
    Yeh Psn is just acting funky. Seems everything is messing up the past couple days.
    For the Dominion.
    Honorable Member of the Sanada Family
    Magicka NB - Rank 11
    Stamina Tank DK - Rank 12
    Stamina Sorc - Rank 12
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can still use Netflix. I am while being logged off the PSN network. This isn't Xbone after all.
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    Ephany wrote: »

That may possibly be the saddest thing I've ever read on a forum :/

IKR D: its totally sad :( hey heres how i see it. if i cant make fun of my own life why even bother right?
  • Diashie
    Diashie
    The Elder Scrolls Servers are down due to maintenance. From:

ZOS_KaiSchober admin

We will be performing maintenance on the PlayStation 4 North American megaserver on June 13 beginning at 12:00AM EDT. We expect downtime to be approximately 1-2 hours.
    We'll update this thread and let you know when the megaserver is reopened after the completion of the maintenance period.
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    OH NO

You can still use Netflix. I am while being logged off the PSN network. This isn't Xbone after all.

YOU OPENED THE FLOODGATES ALL THE XBOX FANBOYS AND GIRLS WILL BE UPSET EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! RUNN FOR COVER!!!!!!!