The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Join my ps4 Elder scrolls online guild!

bernision
bernision
Hello I am Bernard I am currently the guild master for my guild. If you are interested in joining please leave a comment of your psn ID IN the comments. Or send me a message on psn to bubbarocks07. Thanks for your time
  • Zeedigg
    Zeedigg
    Can we get some details? Alliance pvp pve? What
  • bernision
    bernision
    Our guild as of right now would be pve just until we reach the higher levels. Our alliance is the Ebonheart pact. We hope to have enough people in our guild so trying to find a group is never a chore. Depositing your old items makes it easy for another to become better. One mans junk is another mans treasure. We hope to become the best guild that will make other guilds remember us for eternity. Any more questions let me know.
  • bernision
    bernision
    And we're in NA SERVER. Lmao just had a problem with that lol
  • TheNightMother_ESO
    TheNightMother_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Pokeo36
  • bernision
    bernision
    Sent!
  • Alpha1287
    Alpha1287
    Soul Shriven
    USMC_Alpha12
  • burnurbridges
    Please add me burnurbridges
  • bernision
    bernision
    Sent and sent!
  • cirlco
    cirlco
    Soul Shriven
    Psn. Cirlco
  • Berkman
    Berkman
    Soul Shriven
    ttesch23 psn, lvl 12 Templar need guild thanks
  • VANOKESTER
    i need a guild psn is VANOKESTER
    Edited by VANOKESTER on June 13, 2015 12:49AM
  • Merck540
    Merck540
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Merck540
  • RaunchySauce44
    RaunchySauce44
    Soul Shriven
    Psn - RaunchySauce44
  • bernision
    bernision
    Sent you all a invite if you have not send me a message I'll do it again! Servers down ATM for an update