Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a favor.

LYC4N
LYC4N
Soul Shriven
I'm a big Elder Scrolls person and have been since Morrowind I was wondering if there are any players out there who have become a werewolf and are able to pass the infection to another player. My character is still below required level and I'm still learning ESO so I was trying to find a player willing to pass the required infection and help me out
  • LYC4N
    LYC4N
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on Xbox One btw gamer tag is II LYC4N II
  • pmacisback
    pmacisback
    ✭✭
    Hey buddy, I know you're new to these forums, so I'll point you in the right direction. There is a big Megathread right now about people looking for and giving away free vampire and werewolf bites. I'm on my phone, so I can't link it o you at the moment, but look in the recent discussion pages or search "LF Vamp/Werewolf bite Megathread". Best of luck.
    I'm 12, and what is this?