Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why can't I see my friend in a group?

elack33
elack33
I wanted to play with one of my friends, when our schedule aligns with some free time, we thought hey lets play! We are in the same area, Deshaan, yet when we group and get close to each other, all i can see is the upside down carrot that should be over his head. No body, no nothing. I can type in group chat all day long, and he never saw it.
What GIVES?
Why can't we see each other?? His character is only 3 levels below mine, not enough to over power the game at all, so it does not make any sense to me.
Please advise/explain!
  • Lisa
    Lisa
    ✭✭✭
    Try travel to player.
    Blessed are those who explore the unbeaten path...
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys are just in separate phases. Right click their name in the group panel and travel to player, should set you guys together from there on out.
    Member of the Psijic Order PTS Group
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Travel to player, if you still can't see then you might be stuck on different parts of a zone-altering quest.
  • Austin12345
    Austin12345
    Soul Shriven
    I try to play with my friend and when I try to join him it say character not found. And none of my friends show up on my friends list why?