Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Midnight Marauders guild (open for new membership PS4)

spartan99222
The midnight marauders guild is a group of different kinds of players and we're looking for new members were a relatively small guild right now and we're looking to expand where on the European server and like I was were looking to expand so you will most likely get in right now unless I see a reason to decline your request to join just follow the rules and don't be asking for undeserved promotions any promotion will be given if deserved

Ranks:

Recruit:someone who is not fully in the guild but is waiting for acceptance or rejection from the guild

Member:someone who is a member but is still new

Loyal Member:someone who has been in the guild for a while and is known in the guild

Commander:someone who has shown that they are loyal and hard working in the guild

General:someone who is well known in the guild and is trusted by the

2nd in Command:he is the guildmasters right hand man who is trusted with running the guild when the guildmaster is away or busy

Guildmaster:he is the top rank and master of the guild he runs the whole guild

Rules:

No harassment towards other guild members

Respect your guild superiors and other guild members

No asking for promotions

No taking anything from the guild bank that doesent belong to you (there may be exceptions if your given permission to take a certain item only the guildmaster 2nd in command and general can give you the permission)

Edited by spartan99222 on June 13, 2015 7:54AM
  • RobotofSociety
    RobotofSociety
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a guild. I play on Xbox one, and I beta tested for pc.

Gt RobotofSociety
  • spartan99222
    Oh I forgot to put this is ps4 sorry
  • DRM1412
    DRM1412
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining. Do Guilds exist across megasevers or is it limited to the one it was created on? Cause I'm on the European megasever.
    Curelion Altmer | Templar Tank | Aldmeri Dominion
    Vastanwe Altmer | Magicka Sorcerer | Aldmeri Dominion
    Gericus Imperial | | Ebonheart Pact
    Algjard Nord | Dragonknight Tank | Ebonheart Pact
    Jacques Breton | Stamina Sorcerer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Gwaelin Bosmer | Stamina Nightblade | Aldmeri Dominion
    Gwelorin Bosmer | Healer Warden | Aldmeri Dominion
    Roveryn Dunmer | Stamina Dragonknight | Ebonheart Pact
    Fenaxith Argonian | Stamina Nightblade | Ebonheart Pact
  • spartan99222
    We're also on the European server
    Just leave ur online id or send a request to join our guild in game