Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did Pre-ordering the game get me the ability to play it?

GH0ST325
GH0ST325
Soul Shriven
I pre-ordered the game and played it up until release but then could not keep up with subscription fees so I had to stop playing. I now am trying to play again but I apparently do not have a game key redeemed and I do not see on anywhere in my e-mail? Any Ideas would be much appreciated. Thank You in advance!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean you played until release? You played during Beta? PC or console? What did you pre-order?

Probably best for you to contact Customer Support
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• GH0ST325
    GH0ST325
    Soul Shriven
    PC during beta
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you pay any money for this pre-order? And did you at any point redeem an account key?

Playing the betas isn't the same as pre-ordering the game. I played 3 or 4 betas but all I had to do to get in to them was fill in a form with my details and download the client. I never ordered the game and never paid for a copy. Therefore I never owned it and my access was for the betas only.

I suspect you're in the same situation and (like me) will need to buy a copy if you want to play now.
    Edited by Danikat on June 12, 2015 11:01PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • GH0ST325
    GH0ST325
    Soul Shriven
    I bought it for 60 dollars I have a receipt of redeeming the pre-order code but I cant play the game :(.

• Jokerz Fury
    Jokerz Fury
    ✭✭
    It might have been sent into your spam box when you bought the pre-order version of the game. Which would automatically be deleted. You'll have to contact support, be sure to show them a screen shot of the receipt to verify it.
  • GH0ST325
    GH0ST325
    Soul Shriven
    K thanks!