The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Armor Durability Addon

Kronosphere
Kronosphere
✭✭✭✭
a while ago i got this addon called Durameter. all it did was display on your screen your total armors condition in %. thats literally it. a box that said "Armor Durability: X%"

and i liked it. nice and simple. did its job. i had that until recently where i accidentally deleted it. now i can no longer find it in minion. sooo.. any chance someone can make me a new one? i really dont like using non-Minion addons. thanks
~House Indoril~
Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a bunch of addons that do what you described. Have you looked at esoui.com?
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have not. basically if it aint on minion i dont want it due to ease of updates and installation
    ~House Indoril~

• Hozec
    Hozec
    ✭✭✭
    i have not. basically if it aint on minion i dont want it due to ease of updates and installation

minion looks at esoui.com by the way...

on the other hand I use flagrick's durability
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    hmm maybe its not tagged right cuz swear i looked at the right section of of minion. ill recheck cheers =)
    ~House Indoril~