Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't start "Warning Davon's Watch" quest

Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
Soul Shriven
I've finished Breaking the Tide and received my reward from Centurion Mobaweed but he hasnt promoted the next quest to me.
  • Ddiaxv
    Ddiaxv
    Soul Shriven
    This is my 4th thread and I am still in the dark here. No responses. I was okay with the servers being on a rocky start yesterday because I know they would be fixed, but now I can say this was a waste of $120 for two copies seeing that I can't even move on in the main questline.

Saved Bal Foyen and then beat the game.... Nice.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you already completed any quests in Davon's Watch? If you did Legacy of the Ancestors when you first arrived in the city, Warning Davon's Watch is no longer available (as it only serves to point you to that quest).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ddiaxv
    Ddiaxv
    Soul Shriven
    Im pretty sure I've done that quest. If Im right, the objective is to retrieve a skull and bring it back to a dark elf.

After that I've went through the main quest line until I reached the Bal Foyen Docks to drive out the Covenant. During the fight with the General however, I died and it finished the quest for me. I got my reward from Centurion Mobaweed but he didnt give me the next quest.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that's right. What seems to have happened then is that you've done the quests out-of-order, so you won't be directed to the next one until you find your position in the intended order.
    The order should be:
    A Beginning at Bleakrock -> (Bleakrock/Bal Foyen quests) -> Breaking the Tide -> Warning Davon's Watch -> Legacy of the Ancestors -> Delaying the Daggers -> City Under Siege -> Quiet the Ringing Bell -> ...
    If the icon for Davon's Watch is white on your map, the next quest is Quiet the Ringing Bell. If not, you're part way through the Davon's Watch chain and will need to go back to where you turned in Legacy of the Ancestors.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Ddiaxv
    Ddiaxv
    Soul Shriven
    I just completed Quiet the Ringing Bell, but Centurion is still not giving me the quest. Do I also have to complete Mystery of Othrenis after Quiet the Ringing Bell?

I should also mention that Rolunda, Trynhild, and Sergeant Seyne are duplicated on both sides of Foyen Dock
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Centurion will not give you any quest now, as I said above, because you have already completed Legacy of the Ancestors. Mystery of Othrenis is now the next quest for you in the storyline, and quests will continue to lead on after that one until you hit the end of the storyline (or again take a quest "out of order").

Yeah there's a few issues with characters appearing in two places at once. Nothing bad comes of it, it's just a bit irritating.