The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisable enemise

CrAZEEFist
CrAZEEFist
Soul Shriven
Any quests that I have attempted that have goblins as enemise are invisable. I can't see or attack them but I can hear them and they can attack me. And I usually end up dying if I can run away
  • bluedragon619
    bluedragon619
    Soul Shriven
    Same here dude, got jumped by two at Mephala's nest on the way to Ebonheart, also found a quest to go into a goblin camp where they are all invisible and invincble
  • JustynTime
    I've had this problem too. I had to log off, close the client and then restart for it to solve.

I've also had invisible NPC's frequently which has meant logging off and restarting in order to talk to them and progress quests and use the bank etc.
  • itZ_Mr_Cox_2_U
    itZ_Mr_Cox_2_U
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also have the same issue in Del's Claim (Dungeon just North of Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.) I'm also dying and respawn at the cave entrance. This is happening immediately following a complete 'Power Reset' of my XB1, not just logging off and closing the game client.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    This is a known issue that will be fixed in our next incremental patch. In the meantime, completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system should make them appear (as some in this thread have mentioned.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Norse_Templar2112
    Norse_Templar2112
    Soul Shriven
    This is a known issue that will be fixed in our next incremental patch. In the meantime, completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system should make them appear (as some in this thread have mentioned.)

i hope it gets fixed soon...cause im having the same issue and I've logged out multiple times since the issue has occurred and for me (im not sure about other players) its not really making a difference.
  • starscout07_ESO

i hope it gets fixed soon...cause im having the same issue and I've logged out multiple times since the issue has occurred and for me (im not sure about other players) its not really making a difference.
    i think it has something to do with the phasing mechanics.
  • CrAZEEFist
    CrAZEEFist
    Soul Shriven
    I had to switch my xbox on and off a few times too. I got an email through a few days later sayin it was fixed. And it was thankfully