Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shornhelm Divided bugged?

Tavore1138
Tavore1138
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can anyone confirm if this quest is a known bug & is there a way around it? I'm keen to move forward in the storyline but can easily find other things to do in the game if I have to wait for maintenance on Tuesday.

I have completed to the point where I am told to go hang out with King Emeric but when arriving at his location I am met my a Montclair Captain and a Bloodfiend instead. The usual reloadui, log in out etc have not fixed, even abandonned the quest and redid it from the start.

Also in the same area is there actually a 3rd Barrel anywhere in the Yokuda sub-quest.
GM - Malazan
Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
Legio Mortuum
  • mlstevens42_ESO
    mlstevens42_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue. Further comments I can make it acts like it did before you went in to free the nobles. At the time you are doing this the rulers are supposed to be retaking the upper city. This apparently has not happened and thus when we go into the castle it also acts as before. I would say more of an instancing issue where it is not passing us to the instance after completion of the nobles being freed.
  • astrobotzb16_ESO
    Same issue here since yesterday.
    I finished the zone, but i have to wait because i'm stuck now without this quest.
  • Eldrad800
    Eldrad800
    Same sort of problem here. Closed portal and it says talk to King in Castle. But when I returned to Shornhelm this changed to Talk to Verandis Ravenwatch. Cannot find him. No one in the castle although the upper city does appear to be okay now. No bad guys wandering around anyway.
  • vanderghast
    vanderghast
    ✭✭
    Patch 1.0.2 should have corrected the problem.

Not evident that it is, from here. I will try to abandon the quest and try to get it started.

Confirmed, it runs fine, now, after having restarted the quest sequence.
    Edited by vanderghast on April 23, 2014 1:41PM
  • stocky86
    stocky86
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I'm having the same problem on the xbox one version, had the quest to talk to Verandis Ravenwatch but couldn't find him, so I went back to the king to find he's also nowhere to be found. Ive abandoned the quest and want to restart it hoping it may turn out better the second time but can't find the quest giver Darien Gautier does anyone know where to find him as Im looking around the oldgate wayshrine.
  • stocky86
    stocky86
    Soul Shriven
    Scratch that last post, found Darien Gautier just south of the oldgate wayshrine and the quest ran fine after I abandoned it the first time.