Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for more players to play with on PS4

Toddy123
Toddy123
Hi, looking for more ps4 players to play with. Me and a friend is playing and we like to find som mature fun players to play with. We are currently at lvl 15-16- Would be awesome to meet some new people. PSN ID Toddy123
  • Toddy123
    Toddy123
    Forgot to add we all got mics and speak english. Hope to play with somebody new soon.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i has ps4. i has mic
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Toddy123
    Toddy123
    bump
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invictusgc is an upcoming guild, still in our early days, built up if older fun loving gamers

You don't have to join our guild but doing so means better use of guild facilities.

Though most of us are not as far as you are so you might find us stifling rather than cooperative ... Well at least till we catch you up.
  • Toddy123
    Toddy123
    Thanks for the reply but I think is best to try and find some around our lvl so we dont have to wait to much, no offense, but I keep you in mind. We are looking for more players to play wit atm to do dungeons.
  • Toddy123
    Toddy123
    Forgot to add we are in DC alliance.
  • Dinonutss
    Dinonutss
    Soul Shriven
    Add me Dinonutss
    May your road lead you to warm sands.
  • japanamike86
    im level 14 going half way to 15 add me please im japanamike86 as psn. also i have rings of mara if someone want the other half.
  • Toddy123
    Toddy123
    Awesome of you to reply, too bad you were in the wrong faction. Just a reminder we are in DC alliance.
  • japanamike86
    oh yeah im in ebonheart also just got kicked offline a second ago and now cant get on but thanks.
  • Toddy123
    Toddy123
    no problem, We are in Daggerfall covenant. Good luck out there to you.
  • domiknows2005
    Domiknows2005 add me
  • Babo-Sekki
    Babo-Sekki add me
  • jabernethy
    jabernethy
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: jabernethy Currently level 16 in DC
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    I live in michigan me and my buddies are looking for more people to play with
  • Toddy123
    Toddy123
    Thanks for the reply, atm we are lvl 22-24 and we are 3 players playing together mainly. Hopefully someboy here is around our lvl to play with and do dungeons. PSN Toddy123. DC Alliance. We could use another dps guy.