The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dropped Connection

clacrone
clacrone
Everytime I finally get into the game, the connection is dropped and I am kicked. Please get this fixed ASAP
  • nosillalouise
    I think every one is having this problem. At least I kind of hope everyone is having this problem, because I know I'm having this problem.

I sit and wait in queue to finally get to character selection, log on... play for about 5-10 minutes and then get kicked.

• Cyber_Blade
    Cyber_Blade
    Soul Shriven
    i am getting a new one now it is Now telling me it can not connect to PSN yet everything is up and running
  • expressiions
    expressiions
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue, playing on North America server. Play lasts about 5-10 minutes then i'm kicked and a message appears that "Connection to server lost" on the home screen. When I attempt to reconnect the wait says '1 second' but takes around 30-50 min. This has been repetitive since about 4PM PST

If this continues then i'll try resetting my modem but everything else running on internet has been okay.

Please advise.
    "Beautiful things do not seek attention..."
  • cdshively
    cdshively
    Soul Shriven
    I have been experiencing the same issue on the NA server. My friends are as well so you are not alone. The issue is on ESO's end and they appear to be working on it.

I would hold off on changing any modem or local network settings. If you can get in but drop after 10 to 15 minutes of play, then it is an ESO issue and not your local setup.

I hope this helps.